As mentioned in December, changes were made to the Fidelity Life investment offer documents in order to simplify our investment
plans and help distinguish between our two key products; the
Fidelity Super-Super Plan, No 3 (our superannuation offer)
Fidelity Life investment plans
(our regular saving and lump-sum investment plans). You can download a copy from the investment section of both the Fidelity Life public and financial adviser websites (or click on the document links in this email). Hardcopies are expected to
be available late next week. You can order these now for delivery as soon as they are in stock from Premier Print through the Adviser website.
The key changes to the products are outlined below:
- Our superannuation product now has its own Investment Statement. Investment in superannuation products
(Super-Super and Power Super) is accepted through the Fidelity Super-Super Plan, No 3 Investment Statement (which is QROPS compliant).
- Investment in non-superannuation products (Power Saver and Life Bonds) continue to be offered through the Fidelity Life Investment Statement.
- The 101% death guarantee is no longer offered for investment products (Super-Super, Power Super, Power Saver, Life Bond) for new applications
submitted. Please note that this change is only for new members. The 101% death guarantee will continue for current policyholders who have this
benefit as part of their policy and for applications in process that were submitted prior to 17 December 2012.
- The Super Sterling Bond is no longer classified as a separate product. Effective 17 December 2012,
the superannuation offering in pound Sterling is a Super-Super Bond invested in the Sterling Portfolio.
- Annuities continue to be offered through the Annuities Investment Statement.
- New applications for all of these products must be made using the appropriate Investment Statement dated 17 December 2012.